The high quality craftsmanship is evident in design with the solid maple hardwood framing and double doweling at stress points. This independent position recliner is perfect for relaxing, watching TV, or snoozing away for a cat nap.
The PR-502 comes standard with arm and head covers and improved filler seam backing for supreme comfort and long lasting durability.
Several exciting features you'll find in the PR-502 lift chair include improved filler seam back cushioning, and an integrated battery backup on the lifting mechanism in case of a power outage.
- Recline Positions: Independent
- Back Type: Seam
- Weight Capacity: 700 lb
- Chaise Seat: No
- Minimum Recommended Height: 5' 4"
- Maximum Recommended Height: 5' 10"
- Overall Height: 47"
- Overall Width: 45"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 21"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 33"
- Seat to Top of Back: 29"
- Seat to Top of Arm: 7"
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 20"
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- Head Rest Cover Included: Yes
- Arm Covers Included: Yes
- Left Hand Control Available: Yes
- Heat & Massage Option Available: Yes
- Foot Rest Extension Option Available: No
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; bulletin 117): Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Chair Frame, Lift Frame, and Recline Mechanism, 1-Year Electrical Parts, 1-Year Mechanical Labor, 1-Year Electrical Labor
Apr 28, 2014 2:11 PM
|Rstall from Baltimore, Md. would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself|
Morbidly obese - 5'10" - I have Lymphedema & Arthritis
Nice wide comfy seat, remote, easy access, nice material surface.
Chair seat is only 22" deep. Bariatric patients usually are obese & with larger buttocks & thighs, the seat depth needs to be 24 or 25 inches.
|Service & Delivery|
Exceptional - but 6 week waiting period is a bit much & a bit long.
Overall comfort - well built and worth the price.
|6 of 6 people found this review helpful|