The high quality craftsmanship is evident in design with the solid maple hardwood framing and double doweling at stress points. The 3-position recliner is perfect for relaxing, watching TV, or snoozing away for a cat nap.
The PR-501L comes standard with arm and head covers and improved filler seam backing for supreme comfort and long lasting durability.
Several exciting features you'll find in the PR-501L lift chair include improved filler seam back cushioning, and an integrated battery backup on the lifting mechanism in case of a power outage.
- Recline Positions: 3
- Back Type: Seam
- Weight Capacity: 375 lb
- Chaise Seat: Yes
- Minimum Recommended Height: 5' 11"
- Maximum Recommended Height: 6' 2"
- Overall Height: 44"
- Overall Width: 34.5"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 20.5"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 23"
- Seat to Top of Back: 28.5"
- Seat to Top of Arm: 5.5"
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 18"
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- Head Rest Cover Included: Yes
- Arm Covers Included: Yes
- Left Hand Control Available: Yes
- Heat & Massage Option Available: Yes
- Foot Rest Extension Option Available: No
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; bulletin 117): Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Chair Frame, Lift Frame, and Recline Mechanisms, 3-Year Electrical Parts, 1-Year Mechanical Labor, 1-Year Electrical Labor
May 15, 2010 10:03 PM
|Having to settle, Mary from Glendora, CA would not recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself|
Works Smoothly. Comfortable. Touchable Fabric. Foot extension great.
Material sewn poorly
My husband uses this to transfer to and from his wheelchair since he is unable to use his legs. I was disappointed with the way the material is attached to the back of the chair, though, and some of the seams are not sewn well.
|19 of 20 people found this review helpful|