The high quality craftsmanship is evident in design with the solid maple hardwood framing and double doweling at stress points. The 3-position recliner is perfect for relaxing, watching TV, or snoozing away for a cat nap.
The PR-501S comes standard with arm and head covers and improved filler seam backing for supreme comfort and long lasting durability.
Several exciting features you'll find in the PR-501S lift chair include improved filler seam back cushioning, and an integrated battery backup on the lifting mechanism in case of a power outage.
- Recline Positions: 3
- Back Type: Seam
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Chaise Seat: Yes
- Minimum Recommended Height: 5'
- Maximum Recommended Height: 5' 3"
- Overall Height: 40"
- Overall Width: 31.5"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Top of Back: 25"
- Seat to Top of Arm: 6"
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 17"
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- Head Rest Cover Included: Yes
- Arm Covers Included: Yes
- Left Hand Control Available: Yes
- Heat & Massage Option Available: Yes
- Foot Rest Extension Option Available: No
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; bulletin 117): Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Chair Frame, Lift Frame, and Recline Mechanisms, 3-Year Electrical Parts, 1-Year Mechanical Labor, 1-Year Electrical Labor
Sep 30, 2011 5:05 PM
|Tree in TX from TX would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself|
A lover of Golden Lift Chairs!
This chair is perfectly proportioned to a shorter person, and has truly helped me recover from surgery. It is my 2nd Golden chair purchase in 2 yrs, and very worth the money!
The seat is still a bit tall for a short-legged, 4'10" lady, but I can cope, with a boost from my hubby!
|Service & Delivery|
The sales team from U.S. Medical was very helpful and accommodating with my needs to have the chair delivered before my surgery, and it arrived and was set up just in time!
Golden chairs are very comfortable and reliable, and allow me to rest and sleep in comfort.
|9 of 11 people found this review helpful|