The high quality craftsmanship is evident in design with the solid maple hardwood framing and double doweling at stress points. The 3-position recliner is perfect for relaxing, watching TV, or snoozing away for a cat nap.
The PR-501T comes standard with arm and head covers and improved filler seam backing for supreme comfort and long lasting durability.
Several exciting features you'll find in the PR-501T lift chair include improved filler seam back cushioning, and an integrated battery backup on the lifting mechanism in case of a power outage.
- Recline Positions: 3
- Back Type: Seam
- Weight Capacity: 375 lb
- Chaise Seat: Yes
- Minimum Recommended Height: 6' 3"
- Maximum Recommended Height: 6' 8"
- Overall Height: 47"
- Overall Width: 34.5"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 22.5"
- Seat Depth: 24"
- Seat Width: 23"
- Seat to Top of Back: 30"
- Seat to Top of Arm: 6"
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 19"
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- Head Rest Cover Included: Yes
- Arm Covers Included: Yes
- Left Hand Control Available: Yes
- Heat & Massage Option Available: Yes
- Foot Rest Extension Option Available: Yes
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; bulletin 117): Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Chair Frame, Lift Frame, and Recline Mechanisms, 3-Year Electrical Parts, 1-Year Mechanical Labor, 1-Year Electrical Labor
|Lift Mechanism Broke|
Jul 17, 2012 6:56 PM
|Joker from Escondido, CA would not recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself|
6'3" 320 lbs.
Purchased chair 2/07. Screws holding lift mechanism to chair broke-heads came off of two of the four. Mechanism tilts to right when lifted. Makes a bump sound and feels like mechanism is off track. I looked but couldn't see any proble, You can sure feel it though. Also, the fabric has worn out inon arms and foot rest.
|Service & Delivery|
I haven't called the manufacturer yet for claims service on the "Lifetime Warranty." There is no pohone number, e-mail address or street address in the warranty booklet.
|10 of 12 people found this review helpful|