Several exciting features you'll find in the GL-358 XXL include blown fiber removable button back cushioning, an optional heat and massage feature, and an integrated battery backup on the lifting mechanism in case of a power outage.
The GL-358 XXL features a patented quiet and smooth operation with stylish designs to add to any home decor.
Please Note: 15 Business Day Lead Time
- Recline Positions: 2
- Back Type: Removable Button (Firm)
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb
- Chaise Seat: Yes
- Minimum Recommended Height: 5' 6"
- Maximum Recommended Height: 6' 1"
- Overall Width: 43"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 20"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 30"
- Seat to Top of Back: 29"
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 18"
- Battery Back Up: Yes
- Head Rest Cover Included: Yes
- Arm Covers Included: Yes
- Left Hand Control Available: Yes
- Heat & Massage Option Available: Yes
- Foot Rest Extension Option Available: No
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; bulletin 117): Yes
- Warranty: 7-Year pro-rated, Lift Mechanism: Lifetime
Oct 15, 2009 7:38 AM
|Driven09 from North-east Ohio would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself|
Comfortable & Touchable Fabric
I love this liftchair! I'm just nervous about the creaking on the left side of the chair and the fact that the lift is not working smoothly when it first activates. Hopefully these are not mechanical issues! The noise is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars.
|24 of 27 people found this review helpful|