LIFT CHAIR RETURN POLICY:
To return a lift chair call us at 1-800-922-3659. A return authorization form will be sent to you. Return the completed form and we will issue you an RA number and advise you on the best way to ship the product. Specific return policies are below:
- Returns must be shipped within 10 days of delivery in the original packaging.
- The lift chair must be in like new condition. As these are considered Medical Devices by the FDA their guidelines apply.
- The customer is responsible for freight costs both ways plus a 15% restocking fee unless chair is defective.
- Chairs returned due to being refused by the customer or deemed undeliverable by freight carrier are subject to fees for freight both ways and a 15% restocking fee
- Stock chairs canceled prior to shipment subject to $50 cancellation fee
- Builder chairs with customer features such as leather or any special options are NON-RETURNABLE and cannot be canceled once in production.
- Special delivery options such as inside delivery fees and White Glove fees are NON-REFUNDABLE once the lift chair is shipped unless the chair is defective.
All lift chairs are Drop Shipped directly from the manufacturer. The above return policy reflects the actual costs charged by the manufacturers for returned product.
No returns for hygenic reasons.
Leather Lift Chairs
These products are custom made, so there are no returns. Cancellations cannot be made once production has started.
All Winco Geri chairs carry a 15% restock fee plus freight both directions. Minimum freight charge is $200.
Massage Chair Collection
No returns on any massage chair.
Toilet Seat Lifts
No returns. This is due to the fact that Federal law prohibits it.
Seat Lifts-Manual /Power
10 day return policy applies. Please call to receive a return authorization number.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in North Carolina. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. All Liftchairs may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.